Thursday, August 22, 2013

MTC West - Week 3


I will make a short overview of my week, but I don't have a ton of time. I got more fans on my email than I usually do.


Thursday: went to temple, had a bloody nose all day so I was worried I was going to get blood on the clothes.  Having a hard time breathing.
Friday: 3 people in district are sick, but I'm not as bad as others.  Mixed Malay and Spanish together

Saturday still don't feel very good but better.  Not in mood to run. Learned 100 malay words today.
Sunday went to church.  Shorter than normal sacrament because there are so many other people that need to use the chapel. Learned about 70 words. Tried to pray in Czech.  I like it, because it makes me think about what I want to say.

Monday, really tough day. I don't think people like me too much because I'm learning the language a lot faster. Learned 50 more words. Prayed in czech some more.  I got a hold of some Czech source of learning, so I will use it only when I pray.  I will be good at Malay and Czech while on my mission, and then not be able to speak English.  haha

Tuesday not much happened.  We sang in choir and I finally got picture with Brigham.  Two in our district ate spiders.
Wednesday I was asked if I spoke English because I forgot to switch to English for another teacher.  Taught a lesson today but struggled with what the person was saying to me, which is good.  I need challenged.

So I'm doing good, I still have a stuffy nose, but I'm not sick  anymore.
The other Malay district  got bloody noses, and our district got sick. yayyyyy :D :D


 I also have seen Ryland Rammell, Dallin Eckohawk, and Clark Wilkinson. 200 new missionaries on our campus yesterday, and it's going to have more missionaries on MTC West than MTC normal in October.  It's going to be PACKED.
 Brigham & Jesse
 District

No comments:

Post a Comment