Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014 - Transfer News

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on. Last Monday we went to Singapore for our zone conference, and that's where I spent my birthday. We went to Chili's and I got a nice steak with a cookie ice cream desert and a chocolate desert as well. The world cup happened to be on so we got to see a little bit of it before zone conference.
Zone conference was really good. It was all about repentance and obedience. Not just how to teach people about repentance, but also about the blessings of us being penitent every single day and becoming better missionaries every day. It was a really good pump up zone conference.
I bought a few monster energy drinks a long with a bunch of chocolate like Toffee and Geisha. Best lah! I shared that candy with the youth while I taught them to make pancakes on Friday.  And then Saturday, Elder Kwok, the elder that baptised Martha's family actually came for 3 days so we went to Martha's and ate there with him.
I've been basically been saying my goodbyes already, cuz I basically knew I was leaving before getting told.  8 months is pretty unheard of in one area... so anyway, if you didn't hear, I'm going to Sandakan, Sabah with Elder Jahali. Pictures to come soon. Hopefully an internet kedai is there that can send pics without putting viruses on my flash drive.
Anyway, we've started to have some good luck with new investigators, but I guess it doesn't matter too much for me right now. Good luck for the new elder coming in. :)
uhmm..... So tonight we're going to martha's for family home evening. I had planned to make brownies for it, but I wont have time. We're going to the beach like usual later today for a barbecue.
Tomorrow I'll be making cookies with Salleh's, and just trying to see all the members before I move to Sabah. :)
Sad day... this is gonna be a rough, heart wrenching week. :(
wish me luck...
Love,
Elder Vincent














No comments:

Post a Comment