Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015

Hey guys. I don't have a lot of time again so I will just put some hi-lights. And also I know that those that are on missions don't have time to read them, (unless you are a lot better at reading emails than I am) I'll just put some highlights for this week:
  • Got an investigator on date for 7th of February. Hoping to get 3 or 4 more on date this week.
  • Moved houses this week to the zoneleaders house. Somebody kinda failed to tell us that we are getting kicked out on the 15th.
  • we have the entire zone together this week for zone meeting so we will be bowling later this afternoon
  • got to meet one of my old investigators from Bintulu. She is moving to Sibu for university...maybe
  • I now have only 6 months left on my mission. Time to go even harder this year before I come home!
  • Found a great way to get people to church by bus. It involves gathering people from house to house and getting to the bus stop which is about 15 minute walk away. Lots of less actives don't have transport so maybe we can use that as a way to get them back.
  • I  ran into 2 different Chinese people within 30 minutes that were willing to talk to us for a while. (That doesn't happen too often. But it's a referral to the Chinese elders anyway)
Love you guys! Have a great week. Maybe soon it will be warm enough to go play futsal or badminton.
Wait do you guys even do that stuff? ;)

Elder Vincent



No comments:

Post a Comment