Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 19, 2015

Hey guys! This week was pretty good, save the wrecked shirts.
So about that uhmm...Well let's just say Sibu has been raining non-stop for the last week and trying to get to appointments has been interesting. Wet all day long, cold all day long. My mudflap broke off and so about 5 of my white shirts got destroyed from muddy water. I bought a new one, but it wasn't long enough so a couple days later I modified it to extend twice as long so the water doesn't splash up and hit my shirt. I ended up just buying a jacket to wear while I'm biking, not just because I am getting dirty, but I have been so cold here!  I thought I would never say that but I truly have been cold this whole week.
Anyway, this week we had our zone meeting, so we had a bunch of elders in our house.  Twelve to be exact. Eight of them slept on these taco mats that we have laying down. We also moved our house out because our contract suddenly ended and nobody had warned us. Fortunately we got the whole zone to help us out to clean it up.
We also had some great experiences with our investigators. We got two more investigators on date for next month. They are working out way well. I got the opportunity to talk to a half active member and have maybe one of my most spiritual lessons about the temple and his desire to go to the temple this year so he can get the work done for his deceased wife. Way cool desire and I hope to be able to get him started.
:)

This week is gonna be pretty busy.
Tuesday I'm going on splits with Elder Smith my zone leader
Then Wednesday I'm going on splits with Elder Thatcher my district leader
then Thursday and Friday we are having interviews with President Mains
And then Saturday and Sunday we are having district conference.
Got to do a lot of stuff before district conference happens...

Love you guys!

Elder Vincent










No comments:

Post a Comment