Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015 - Final Stand

Transfers are out. I am going to Bintulu Branch 1 for my 6 weeks of my mission. I will be with Elder Fowler, who is also in my group going home in 6 weeks, so... Well it should be a very interesting transfer. I am very excited to go back to Bintulu, but I am so lazy to pack... This being my eleventh area in the mission, averaging about 2 and half months in each area... -.-
Well, I wish I could tell you everything, but I have lots of stuff to do in two days!

Anyway, this is the Gawai Festival week. We had quite a bit of work going on for a few days, and then BAMMMM. Not only was everybody going back to their villages, but my companion was sick from Thursday to now, and he slept through most of Friday and Saturday... He's feeling good, but it's way tough to be in just a 2 elder house and not have anything to do. Honestly, you can only read the scriptures and update the area book and clean the house for so long, and then what else is there to do??

That meant we had about 10 people come to church, 8 of them being missionaries. And then I GOT TO CONDUCT SACRAMENT MEETING!! It doesn't mean much because it was just me and the elders and one other member that didn't go back to his hometown, but oh well. I did it. :D :D :D :D

So...that's about all I have time to say, love you guys see you back in BINTULU!!!

Elder Vincent


No comments:

Post a Comment